The Emerging Business Leaders (EBL) consist of young professionals, under the approximate age of 40, who convene to increase their network, expand their leadership skills and support local philanthropic causes.
- To provide forums for young professionals to interface and build their networks.
- To access Leadership Training to assist them in growing professionally.
- To interface with current regional leadership via the Mentorship Program.
Watch our Calendar of Events for EBL hosted Summer & Winter ProMixes!
EBL Leadership Program
The program consists of classroom training and networking opportunities.
Training sessions are held the second Friday of the month at 8 a.m. (January - September)
Course Topics can include:
- Time Management
- Work Place Big 5
- Confident Public Speaking on Camera
- Interviews Performance Reviews
- Managing Personal Finance
- Building Resilience to Effectively Respond to Adverse Times
- Creative Problem Solving
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Change Management
Opportunities to meet and network with classmates outside of the classroom (online or in person) will be in interspersed throughout the program.
Emerging Business Leaders Board Of Directors
Laryssa Domagala *Co-Chair
Kimberly Herrington, MHA *Co-Chair
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
National Fuel Gas Company
Tompkins Bank of Castile
Lawley Benefits Group
Hodgson Russ LLP
Bank on Buffalo
Law Offices of Carolyn E. Leed
NOCO Energy Corporation
Lynsey Zimdahl Weaver
Kevin Guest House