The Emerging Business Leaders consist of young professionals, under the approximate age of 40, who convene to increase their network, expand their leadership skills and support local philanthropic causes.
Goals And Objectives
- To provide forums for young professionals to interface and build their networks.
- To access Leadership Training to assist them in growing professionally.
- To interface with current regional leadership via the Mentorship Program
EBL Leadership Program
The EBL Leadership Program focuses on the key personal development skills needed to help young people become strong leaders within the business community and continue to advance our region.
The program consists of classroom training and networking opportunities. Training sessions are held the second Friday of the month at 8 a.m.
- Time Management
- Work Place Big 5
- Confident Public Speaking on Camera
- Interviews Performance Reviews
- Managing Personal Finance
- Building Resilience to Effectively Respond to Adverse Times
- Creative Problem Solving
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Change Management
Opportunities to meet, network and get to know your classmates outside of the classroom (online or in person) will be in interspersed throughout the program.
The next EBL Leadership Program begins January 2022.
Applications are accepted year-round.
Emerging Business Leaders Board Of Directors
National Fuel Gas Company
Tompkins Bank of Castile
Lawley Benefits Group
Hodgson Russ LLP
Bank on Buffalo
Kimberly Herrington, MHA
Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield of Western New York
Law Offices of Carolyn E. Leed
NOCO Energy Corporation
Lynsey Zimdahl Weaver
Kevin Guest House