2021 Rates Now Available!
The Amherst Chamber of Commerce services both Small Groups and Sole Proprietors for health, dental and vision insurance.
The Amherst Chamber of Commerce health insurance enrollment period is now open.
Review the plan options below, then contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (716) 632-6905 for more information and enrollment forms. We bundle health, dental and vision plan guidance with business assistance and recovery resources.
Open Enrollment Deadline is December 4, 2020.
HEALTH INSURANCE GUIDELINES
Open enrollment occurs from October through December. This is the time to make sure that your health and dental plan benefits are aligned with your projected needs in the coming year.
If you experience insurance loss during the year, the Chamber’s in-house brokerage can assist you in finding new coverage.
The Amherst Chamber of Commerce offers business members a broad selection of plans and has three brokers on staff ready to assist you.
Small Group (Businesses with Employees) 2021
Small Group insurance is available to business members and/or their employees who work at least 20 hours per week. We are able to deliver small group health insurance in various ways, so a conversation is the next step so we can understand your business structure.
- Plans below are offered through our Amherst Chamber Group and are available with customized billing to your employees.
- Expanded small group plan options are available through our Amherst Chamber brokerage with your carrier of choice, any month of the year.
Please contact the Chamber at 716.632.6905 or email at email@example.com for options available for companies with two (2) or more eligible employees.
Summary of Benefits 2021 for Chamber Association Small Group Health Insurance
Individual Market (Sole Proprietors) 2021
Sole Proprietor/Individual insurance is available to member businesses without employees. Click the buttons below for BCBS of WNY and Independent Health Individual Market health insurance rates for 2021. Univera is also available.
Open enrollment for individual coverage begins November 1, 2020.
- For coverage effective January 1, the enrollment deadline for the Amherst Chamber of Commerce is December 4, 2020.
- If you experience loss of coverage, Please contact the Chamber at 716.632.6905 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Summary of Benefits 2021 for Individual Market Health Insurance
Dental plans are available to both small group businesses and sole proprietorships.
- For dental coverage effective January 1, enrollment deadline for the Amherst Chamber of Commerce is December 4, 2020.
VSP Vision Care insurance reduces your costs for routine eye exams and prescription eyewear, and provides discounts on elective vision surgery such as LASIK. With VSP, you’ll receive services at rates well below walk-in prices, and you don’t even need an ID card — any VSP doctor can access your plan coverage. To see if your doctor is a participating VSP eye care provider, click here.
Please contact the Chamber at 716.632.6905 or email at email@example.com for more information.